Sunday, June 19, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank you, Father for all my blessings. For my children and grandchildren and all my family and freinds. Help me to be a blessing to all of them in these last days. Help me to prepare for what ever is comming our way and to have plenty to give and to share with any who may need our help. Bless me with divine creativity and give me ideas to use to better our lot in this life. Thank you for forgiving me of all my sins and short commings as I will also forgive all those who hurt me or seek to destroy me according to your word. Help me to be successful in what ever I put my mind to do. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, my Lord and Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment