Thursday, June 2, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, Yahweh, I need you Lord God , to Help me through the rest of my life. Give me courage and strength in these last days and help me to be a blessing to those I love. Let me be an instrument of your divine creativity and wisdom. Help me to share your word with others and draw them near to you by the power of the Holy Spirit. Let me know true peace, love , joy, and happiness in this life and a place in your Kingdom as it comes. Forgive me for my sins, I know Im a sinful person and I need your mercy and grace for my salvation. Thank You Abba Father for sending Your Son Yeshua, Jesus, to die as a sacrifice for my sins and the sins of the world. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to your word, In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment