Monday, June 20, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, Yahweh, Thank You Lord for always doing new things. And making all things new. Thank You for a new beginning. Give me confidence and courage as I start a new way to earn a living. Thank you for watching over me all these years as I was working in a dangerous occupation up until now. Thank you for my good health as I retire and start collecting my pension. Give me divine creativity and faith to make good things happen. I know you have a good plan for my life and I am waitng with keen expectation to see what good things you have in store for me.Please forgive me for my sins, I know Im a sinful person and I need your mercy and grace for my salvation. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment