Friday, June 10, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, Yahweh, Help me to be a more giving person and a less selfish person. Help me to have more faith in you when it comes to doing something new as you do according to your word. Change me into a more effective follower of the Savior that I might bring glory to his name by showing others by example what he will do in their lives if they will only let him. Father, Abba, comfort those in greif today and make yourself known to the unbeleivers, that they might believe and have life and have it in abundance. Forgive me of my sin and watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and unharmed in these last days and lead them on a path to your kingdom. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to your word, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment