Friday, June 5, 2015

THANK HIM, PRAISE HIM, BELIEVE HIM

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"He appointed Levites to minister before the ark of the Lord and to celebrate [by calling to mind], thanking and praising the Lord, the God of Israel:...."  1 Chronicles 16:4 (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, in the name of Yeshua I praise You and I believe You. Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name with the words I speak and the things I do and the way I treat others. Thank You for giving me divine creativity and guidance and for forgiving me for all my sin and weaknesses. I believe Your Word. Strengthen me and help me through these last days and help me to do Your will according to Your Word. Protect Your people Israel from all their enemies and let Your will be done on this earth as it is in heaven. Bless all the people at the church You have led me to and especially little Pete and his parents. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment