Thursday, June 18, 2015

GLORY BE TO GOD THE FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."    Revelation 4:11  (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, to You be the glory and honor, to You be the glory and honor, to You be the glory and honor! And to Jesus our Lord and Savior! Thank You Father God for super abundance, for divine creativity and divine wisdom and understanding. Thank You for joy and peace and happiness. What an awesome God You are! You work through us and in us. Your Holy Spirit is at work constantly in us. Help me to understand and share the wisdom You are giving me to Your Glory. I confess all my sins Lord God and I thank You for forgiving me. I pray and ask that You take away my desire to do what is wrong and that You protect my mind from  wrong thoughts that cause me to sin. Thank You for the wisdom in Your Word. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus our Lord Savior, make it so....

His Spirit is at work in all of us who believe. Faith, really believing,  in His finished work on the cross will set us free from guilt and condemnation and open the door for His supernatural blessings to be manifest in our lives. Then wrong desires and thoughts will gradually fade away from our lives and we will experience His salvation, (Sozo). Which is much more than being saved from "hell", but means abundant life, peace, and freedom here in this world as well as in the next. Let His Spirit in! Just ask Him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment