Friday, June 26, 2015

"I WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS YOU....."?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

....."I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."   Genesis 12:3  (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father God, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray for the blessings of Abraham to be on me and my family as we go through these last of the last days.  Help me to be a blessing to Your chosen people and support Israel in every way I can. Help me to take Your Word to heart and give to them and honor them with praise and prayer. Help me to bless them with kind words and lead them to their Messiah, Jesus. Help me to support those who support them with finances and other kinds of help. I pray that You protect them from all their enemies and save them from unbelief in their Messiah Yeshua, Jesus who many reject. Let them see that Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Light, and let them know the "Truth" and let the Truth set them free.... I pray also and ask for freedom from lack for all my family and friends and that Your Spirit be with us always and guide us on paths of righteousness for Your names sake and give us shalom peace. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment