Monday, June 29, 2015

"THE END OF ALL THINGS IS NEAR?"

"The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self -controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one and other without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace it's various forms."  1 Peter  4:7-10   (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus help me to follow Your Word in these last days. Help me to do what it says. Give me wisdom and divine creativity to prepare myself and my family for the Second Coming of Christ Jesus. The signs of the times are all over the world. Thank You Lord God for Your love and mercy and grace. I confess all my sins now Father and I ask forgiveness for the wrong things I've done and still do. Give me the power to resist and overcome the temptations that I struggle with. Thank Lord for hearing my prayers and answering. Help me to be a blessing to my family and friends and bring glory and honor to Your name.... In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, the Messiah, and our Savior, make it so..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment