Thursday, February 13, 2014

ANSWERED PRAYER

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him?"   Matthew 7: 9-11  (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY


Lord God Yahweh, in Jesus' name I thank You lord for this day and all the beauty that surrounds me. Thank You for my good health report that I received recently, I should have thanked you sooner.... Thank You for forgiving me for being so neglectful and selfish.. Thank You for the gift of righteousness that You freely give all those who believe in You and put their faith in You... Father, I ask that an agreement be reached in our favor concerning a land opportunity that would increase my resources and enable me to have more freedom and freedom to give more to others and demonstrate Your Kingdom here on earth.... I put my faith in You alone for this thing to happen in our favor. Thank You for always answering my prayers and knowing what is best... Help me to be a better person and bring honor to Your name. Thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, make it so.........

No comments:

Post a Comment