Monday, February 24, 2014

HELP ME LORD!

HELP!   PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my mind... Help me Father, to understand myself and why I do the things I do... Why I do the very things I don't want to do and I feel so helpless when I succumb to the temptations that grip me. I am embarrassed, and ashamed, and I feel so weak and pathetic. My joy seems to be stolen and my strength is drained. I feel liked I've failed everyone I love and that loves me, especially You, Father. I feel so guilty and condemned. I do not deserve Your love or any love. Why do I feel so useless and sad and worried? I feel like Your Spirit has left me and I'm being punished for my selfishness and insensitivity and my lack of self-control. Help me get my joy back Lord. I know I don't deserve any good thing You do for me and I am sorry for the way I am, for all my weaknesses and wrong behavior. Sometimes I feel like You have stopped loving me and I'm all alone in this world. Tell me what I need to do and help me do it because I just feel so weak and helpless. I need You Lord, to be my Protector, Healer, Provider, Counselor, and Friend. I just don't understand myself, how I can claim to believe in You and still have all these thorns and thistles in my life... I want to be free from all this guilt and shame and embarrassment. What is happening to me? I need peace in my heart and mind... Thank You for hearing my prayer. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Savior and Lord... Make it so

SCRIPTURE  FOR TODAY

"Do not put your trust in princes. Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; in that very day his plans perish. Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help. Whose hope is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Who executes justice for the oppressed, Who gives food to the hungry."    Psalm 146:3-7   (N.K.J.V.)      

No comments:

Post a Comment