Saturday, December 7, 2013

THANKS AGAIN, AND AGAIN!

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."     Psalm 23 (N.I.V.)

What awesome words these are!!! Every believer should memorize this psalm and repeat it every day! If we truly belong to the LORD we will  realize all these blessings. After all, this is what He wants for all of us who believe. He wants to be our Shepherd and provide for all our needs and wants, to guide us, to help us, to give us peace, protection, comfort, joy, happiness, and more than enough to satisfy our needs so we will have extra abundance to give to others to bring glory and honor to His name...He is so good!!!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You LORD God Almighty! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Holy Spirit! For being my God and Savior! Thank You for mercy and grace and for making a way for me where there was no way and for helping me to understand Your Word. Help me to be a better person and to grow in knowledge and understanding of Your will and purpose for my life... Help me to share with others the blessings of knowledge and wisdom that is Your Word to us and help me to be more compassionate and generous to others. Help me with self-control of my tongue and actions. Teach me to believe right and help me grow in righteousness becoming of one of Your servants... Thank You Father for hearing my prayer. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so......   

No comments:

Post a Comment