Thursday, December 19, 2013

APPLES OF GOLD?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise man's rebuke to a listening ear."  Proverbs 25:11-12  (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I thank You for Your Words of wisdom and the comfort and joy they bring. Help me to share these things with others who need to hear them at the right time. I praise You Lord God! I praise You Jesus! I praise You Holy Spirit! Thank You for being in my life and setting me free from all guilt and condemnation. I confess all my sins now Father and I know You are faithful and just to forgive my sin...Thank You for blessing me beyond my expectations. Now, help me to be a blessing to others, to the people who share Your Word with the world and who do Your will as you lead them. Help me Father to get over my weaknesses and wrong behavior. Help me to understand You and believe what is right according to Your Word that I might share it with others in a way they will understand and be set free from their guilt and condemnation. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so....

No comments:

Post a Comment