Sunday, December 22, 2013

GOD BLESS MY CHILDREN.

SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY

"Honor your father and mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."   Exodus 20:12    (N.I.V.)

"Children's children are the crown of old men. And the glory of children is their father."   Proverbs 17:6   (N.K.J.)

 "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother" ----which is the first commandment with a promise -----"that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."    Ephesians 6:1-4   (N.I.V.)


"Fathers, do not embitter your children or they will become discouraged."    (Colossians  3:21) (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I pray that You bless my children and my grandchildren with all good things, especially an understanding heart and clean conscience along with excellent health and a strong relationship with You. I wish them joy, peace, love, freedom, happiness, and that they develop a keen interest in spiritual things so they get to know You. Bless them Lord, Bless them Lord, with Your mercy and grace and the Holy Spirit to guide and comfort them always. Thank You Father, for hearing my prayers and blessing them. And help me to be a blessing to them also, help me to share my wisdom and knowledge with them and all that I have because all that I have comes from You... I thank You Lord God for always hearing my prayers. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so, and Amen.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment