Saturday, December 21, 2013

JUST THANKS TO GOD

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for all my blessings. Thank You for my family and friends, for the teachers that teach Your Word, for all the beauty that surrounds me on all sides, for my excellent health, for my new found freedom and the joy it brings. Thank You for drawing me closer to You by the power of the Holy Spirit and Your Word which is truth and light. Thank You for being my God and my Savior, Healer, Protector, Provider, Councilor, Comforter, my everything. I confess all my sin now Father God and I thank You for forgiving me and making a way for me to have everlasting life with You in heaven. Father, I ask in Jesus name that You protect all my children and grandchildren from all forms of accidents, illness, sickness and disease and all attacks by the enemy and draw them close to You and keep them safe and happy in these last days... Thank You LORD, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so......

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Ascribe to the LORD, O families and nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts. Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him all the earth."    Psalm 96:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment