Wednesday, April 3, 2013

GOD'S MERCY?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses,

"I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."   Exodus 33:19   N.I.V.

It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy."  Romans 9:14-16

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, for Your mercy and grace that You have for us Your children. Thank You for blessing us with Your Word and giving us Your Holy Spirit to help us understand what you say. Thank You Father for all my blessings and answered prayer and help me to live a better life and bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You for being my Protector, Healer, and my Provider. You are awesome Father God! I'm so blessed that You are drawing me closer and closer to You and Jesus my Savior and King. Thank You for my children and grandchildren and keep us safe and happy in these last days. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord, I "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love you."  Psalm 122:6 NKJV
  

No comments:

Post a Comment