Monday, April 8, 2013

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place."       2 Chronicles 7:14-16

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for all my blessings. Help me to be a great blessing to all my family and friends and even to those who don't know me. Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name and have the joy and peace that comes with serving You. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sins and for the comfort and security that you give to Your people. I love You Father God and I love Your Word. Help me to understand it better and share it with all those who thirst and hunger after it. Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector and my Healer...And thank You Father for sending Your Son to die for my sin so that I will have everlasting life with You in heaven. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Amein

"However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those that love Him."   1 Corinthians 2:9  

No comments:

Post a Comment