Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prayer For Stronger Faith

Lord God of the Bible, Thank You Lord for being my God and my hope. I love You Lord and I love Your Word. You are the one and only God, creator of heaven nand earth. Lord help my faith in You to grow and become more powerful to be a testimony to Your love and grace. I know I am a sinner and I need Your mercy and grace for my salvation. Help me to do what Your word says and not just hear it but to practice it. And let all those around me see that Your Word is real and wonderful and that it has awesome power. To heal and to comfort and to provide for all our needs. Thank You Lord, in Jesus name, by the power of the Holy Ghost, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I lost my son to drugs & alcohal, he was a strong beliver in Christ, he could not stop the habit, yet he loved & shared & helped, I miss him so I need stronger faith in my lord God, prayer for me, Phyllis Pickett

    ReplyDelete