Saturday, February 5, 2011

PRAYER FOR APPROACHING GOD

Lord God, You are my creator. You made me in Your image according to Your Word.  I believe what You say in Your word is true. Now I come to You in prayer knowing that You hear me and that You love me and only want the best for me as a father wants for his children. Thank You Lord God for loving me and caring for me. My requests are simple and are in line with Your Word and I know that You will consider what I ask for in Jesus name according to Your word. Lord, what I want is wisdom, joy, peace of mind, forgiveness, love, freedom from lack, prosperity, and health to enjoy the life You"ve given me. Power to overcome addiction, and the opportunity to help others know You, and ecspecially a place in Your kingdom. Thank You for hearing my prayer and being my God and Father in Jesus name, according to your Word ,Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment