Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prayer For Today

LORD, I thank you for all my blessings. All the good in my life and I ask for more good things to happen. I know You want me to be joyful and happy and healthy and You are showing me how by the power of the Holy Spirit and Your Word. Lord, I want to be free of financial bondage and lack so that I can be a better and bigger giver and bring more glory and honor to Your name. So I can be a greater blessing to my family and friends and even to those that dont know me. I want to be a testimony to Your power when we come to You In faith believing. You are a good God and I know You Love me and want me to share Your word with others. Thank You for answering my prayers Lord, in Jesus name by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to Your Word , make it so, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment