Sunday, January 30, 2011

Prayer For Self Control

Lord God, Thank You for today and a chance to serve You and be a blessing to some one. Father,I ask that Your Word be strong in me today and help me to resist the temptation that might come on me. By the power of Your Spirit help me to turn   from the things I know that displease You and let me be in Your favor today and be a testimony to Your grace. Let the fruit of the Spirit, self control, be strong in me today and every day. Help me to be a good influence on some one and be an encourager to some one today. I especially need to control my tongue, Lord, some times I say things that I wish I wouldnt say,please help me to choose my words wisely and bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You for hearing my prayer, in the name of Jesus,by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to your word, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment