Monday, January 24, 2011

Prayer For Today For Family

Heavenly Father, In Jesus name I thank You for all my blessings. For my children and grandchildren. Bless them Lord, with good health and joy and peace and prosperity and abundance and especially a place in Your kingdom. Father, help me to be a great blessing to them. Help me to teach them Your Word by example and help me to provide for them richly. Bless their mother with good health and joy and security Lord help her to want to know You better and save her a place in Your kingdom. Watch over all the rest of my friends and family and keep them safe in these last days and help me to be a blessing to them also. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world. In Jesus Name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Make it so Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment