Tuesday, February 11, 2020

TRUE SECURITY

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children but a sinners wealth is stored up for the righteous."    ( N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, In Jesus' name, I thank You for all my many blessings... You are my source for all good things. I pray now for generational wealth. It is You that gives us, "the power to get wealth." I know that to be true because it is You, that wrote this so we could know how to not be poor and in want. If You are our "Shepherd," then, we, "shall not want." I believe You Lord. I have seen what You can do. I have been forgiven of all my sin so even though I have these fleshly, sinful tendencies and desires I know I am forgiven and made righteous in Your sight through the precious blood of our Lord Jesus. So then, I can claim the sinner's wealth according to Your Word... Thank You Father God! I will not let my sins keep me from praying to You and serving You. Even though I admit my guilt and my sins are as "scarlet" they will be made white as snow.
Let us use our wealth wisely and be generous with others, let us be "cheerful givers" and proclaim You LORD God as our source, through  Your Son and our Lord and King, Jesus... Thank You Jesus! You are "the Way, the Truth, and the Light!" No one comes to Father except by You... Thank you Lord! In the name of Jesus, make it so... Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment