Sunday, February 2, 2020

THINGS TO ASK FOR

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done for the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea, and it will be done." If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. (Matthew 21:21-22) (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY


Lord God, in the name of Jesus I give you thanks and praise for blessing me with many good things. I thank You for my children who have grown up to be awesome people, highly respected and deeply loved who have grown to be excellent parents, and grandchildren who are healthy and strong  and highly intelligent. Draw them closer to You by Your Spirit and Your Word. Give them the desire to know You and to understand the importance of a relationship with You. Thank You for the beauty that surrounds me here where I live and the freedom I enjoy. Let me feel love and honor from those I love and honor. Let me feel true joy, peace, and happiness. I thank You Father God, for being my Provider, my Protector, Healer and my Source for all good things. Help me to overcome the weaknesses in my flesh that shame me and embarrass me and cause my depression. Help me Lord. I need You. These are the things that really count: Love, Joy, Peace of mind, peace of heart, health in mind and body, courage, freedom, abundance, security, honor, respect, dignity, an excellent spirit within me, wisdom and creativity. Use me Lord, pick me up and make me whole. These are the things I ask for and need in this life. Help me not to lack any of these good things. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and King, make it so! Amen   

No comments:

Post a Comment