Friday, January 1, 2016

DEAR GRANDKIDS

Dear Grandkids,
 I'm writing today to let you know I am so proud of you and that I love you so much even though I am not there to be a source of wisdom for you and teach you things you need to know. When I was young, things were so different than now and I grew up in a different time and place. But over the years I have gained wisdom and knowledge and experiences that I am eager to share with you. Things that will make your life easier and more joyful than was mine as I was learning and experiencing life. Do's and don'ts, in this world, timeless tidbits of information that always prove true and useful. The true facts of life, things you probably won't learn in schools and can only be found by searching and asking and knocking on the door of true wisdom.
Almost everything I will share with you can be traced back to the source of life, our Creator, our Father God, in whose love I have learned to trust despite my sinful nature and wrong desires and past ignorance, even now I am in awe of His never failing love for me, even in my present condition which leaves much to be desired as I am still a work in progress and I will be until He calls me home. So, I pray that you will take to heart these letters I am writing to you and apply them to your present situations and conditions no matter what you are going through in this world. My aim is to help you and guide you through the gift of life that He has given you in hopes that you will bypass some of the troubles you will inevitably experience. The best place to start is the beginning.......

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day"   Genesis 1:1-5 (N.I.V.)

Kid's, I know the schools won't teach you this because the enemy has blinded the minds of so called wise and learned people into thinking that there is no "God". Well don't believe that because there really is and God can be seen in every living creature. Look how everything has been made. Look at the infinite details in the wings of a butterfly or the shape and design of a leaf. Or look at how wonderfully God has created you, with all your special details, the color of your hair and eyes, the unique sound of your voice, the way you walk and your ability to think and all your special talents. He knit you together in your mother's womb and has numbered the hairs of your head.
So despite what the schools and our government would like you to think, don't believe it! Evolution is a farce! Only our Creator God could have set this universe in motion. There can be no other explanation. The fact that God does exist answers all the questions we have about life and time and space. Even though we may not understand 'how' He did it and how all these things came to be it all comes to the 'source' which is a "Super Natural God," who created all things and whose ways are far above our ways and whose mind is far above our minds. Here is my prayer for you today:

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for this day and all our blessings. Thank You for Your creation and all the beauty that surrounds us on every side. You are so awesome, there is no one like You and no one who could have done the things that You have done. Help us to know You and understand Your love for us and how to worship You and honor You so that we may find favor in  Your eyes. That our lives will be peaceful and joyful and prosperous. We thank You Lord God, in the name of Jesus, we pray, make it so....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment