Saturday, May 18, 2013

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT WE SPEAK?

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benifit those who listen."  Ephesians 4:29

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You for all my blessings and I ask that You help me with the way I talk and the things I say. Help me with self-control and my thought life that I may think about what I say before I speak and my thoughts that I may think on the things of Your Kingdom and live by Kingdom principles. I love You Lord and I love Your Word and Your ways. Bless me with all good things so that I can be a blessing to others and bring glory and honor to Your name. I confess all my sins now Father God and I know that You are faithful and just to forgive my sins. Thank You for being my Protector, Provider, and Healer and watch over my children and grandschildren and keep them strong and healthy in these last days and that they come to know You and serve You so that their joy may be complete. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and King, make it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment