Sunday, May 26, 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in Jesus' name I thank You for this wonder filled day and all the beauty that surrounds me. Thank You for the people that You put in my life to enhance it and help me with the work you've given me to do. Thank You for Your Word and all the wisdom it can bring. I love You Father God and I love Your Word. Help me to do Your will and be a better person and bring glory and honor to Your name. Help me to over come those things that are not in line with Your will and purpose for my life. I confess all my sins Lord and I thank You for forgiving me for my sinful nature. And thank You for the gift of righteousness and Your unmerited favor. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so......


SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then  you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him."  Romans 12:2  (Contemporary English Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment