Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PRAYER FOR TORNADO VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS IN OKLAHOMA.

Father God in heaven, comfort those who have survived the destruction in the mid-west tornadoes the last 2 days. Touch those who have lost children and loved ones there and give them peace. Let them know that you are God and everything will be all right. The children are in heaven with you now and the sins of all the others have been forgiven. Help them to know Your true love and bless them with all peace and understanding. Help them to recover and bless them with all that they need to live. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, thank You for hearing this prayer...Amen

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

  "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and staff, they comfort me."     Psalm 23:1-4



 

No comments:

Post a Comment