Saturday, July 30, 2011

WHY I PRAY

I pray to God because I realize I cannot do everything by myself. I need a higher power than myself to help me. I choose to communicate with my creator because He is there to listen and to help me through the hard times we all go through.
The God I worship is the God of the Bible, not the koran, not the book of mormon, not any other 'holy book' but The Holy Bible. Inspired by the the Creator of heaven and earth and all things there-in. Any other God is false and mis-leading.
I am a sinner by birth and will be a sinner till the day Jesus takes me home to be with Him in His kingdom. He paid the ultimate price for me and all of us to have everlasting life if we only recieve the free gift of salvation that only He could render.
He has already answered so many of my prayers its almost scary! He has protected me from harm, brought me thru certain addictions, blessed me financially, healed certain relationships and ended other relationships that were dangerous to me, He has just been there for me when I need Him. Thats why I pray, because I know He is real and does rewrad those who diligently seek Him according to His Word. My God is awesome! He keeps strengthening my faith by working things out in my life. Some would call these things 'miracles' I just call them 'God Things' they happen so often I have come to expect God to just be there anytime I need Him. I Thank Him continually and He keeps getting closer and closer to me. I praise His name in  this little song He helped me write by the Holy Spirit:

Thank you Lord Jesus, for all my blessings;
Thank you Lord Jesus, for watching over me.
Thank you Holy Spirit, for all my wisdom,
Thank you Holy Spirit, for guideing me,

When the Holy Spirit shines His light on you,
There aint no tellin what the Lord can do,
He can heal the sick and make a blind man see-
Oh Lord, have mercy on me.
Thank You Lord Jesus, for all my blessings,
Thank you Holy Spirit for guideing me.

Your Word is revelation, for all creation.
Your Word is revelation, for us to see.
When the Holy Spirit shines His light on you-
There aint no tellin what the Lord can do.
He can heal the sick and make a blind man see,
Oh Lord, set the prisoners free.

I thank you Lord Jesus for all my blessings,
Thank You Lord Jesus for watchin over me.
When the Holy Spirit shines his light on you,
There aint no tellin what the Lord can do.
He can heal the sick and make a blind man see-
He can lift a poor man out of poverty!

Thank You Lord Jesus, for all my blessings,
Thank you Lord Jesus, for watchin over me.

Lance Freeze


Sing these lirricks or simply recite them like a poem every day for 30 days and you will see good things start to happen. There is no substitute for heart-felt prayer to your creator. All I know is that it has been working for me. Always remember this; Your Father in heaven loves you and wants the best for you. All he asks is that we receive what He gives us in faith beleiving that He is and that He does reward those who diligenly seek Him and obey His word as best we can.        

No comments:

Post a Comment