Thursday, July 21, 2011

Generational Curses??

Yes, I believe in generational curses because I was a part of one for a long time. I thank God it stopped with me and my children were spared the grief that goes along with this thing. Mine had to with alcohol and depression, damaged relationships, broken homes, and lack, bad habits and selfishness. As far back as I can see my Dad and Grandpa on my Dads side and also the grand parents on my Moms side were all living with thiis kind of circumstance in there lives also. I am just recently comming out of this way of thinking which really is a curse and not that easy to break. But with Jesus, Yeshua, in hebrew, its not that hard. Knowing Jesus makes changing your way of thinking alot easier. Reading my Bible also helps in changing destructive and unproductive thought patterns. I believe wrong thinking is a curse in its self because everything starts with a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment