Sunday, July 3, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank you Lord for being a God of mercy and grace. You are love and I know you love me unconditionally. Thats why you sent Jesus, Yeshua here to be a sacrifice for the whole world to be saved. Thank you for giving me a chance to have everlasting life with you in heaven. I recieve the free gift of eternal life in peace, joy and love with you in your kingdom and I will serve you all the days of my life. I pray you watch over my children and grandchildren and bless them with wisdom and knowledge and a place in your kingdom. Help me to be a blessing to them teach them the things I learn in the Spirit. Let them have the ears to hear and eyes to see. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to your word, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment