Sunday, January 26, 2020

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

It's been a while since I've posted here but for all the success that these prayers have brought me I have been led back here to start a fresh chain of prayers that are much more powerful because when two or more believers come into agreement the Word says what we ask for will be done for us. Matt. 18:19 These are the words of Jesus.
The Scripture reads, "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." (NKJV) So, I am asking my readers to come into agreement with me on the things I'm asking for because these things are what most of us want. I'm talking about things like, forgiveness, protection, provision, love, honor, wisdom, understanding, and discernment. Strength to resist the temptations the enemy puts in front of us every day. So, by agreeing with me about these things will cause you to be blessed also because God is not partial.
I first of all must confess all my sins, which are many, so now, I admit I am a sinner and I need my Savior who is Jesus Christ the Son of the living God, to forgive me. And I thank the Lord that He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins when we ask.  I don't think this means we must name every single sin we commit but just ask for forgiveness for "all" our sins past, present, and even future sins we have yet to commit. The main thing is that we humble ourselves before God and put ourselves at His mercy.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for all my blessings for they are many, despite my sinful nature. Thank You for making a way for me where there was no way to be saved from my sins. I still can't seem to control myself and resist temptation when it comes to certain things, gambling in excess, sexual thoughts and desires, drinking in excess, among others. Lord God, help me to resist these self-destructive behaviors. I can't do it on my own. I believe Your Word Lord God... I know You are listening, You know all things, You know all the details about me so I will not try to hide anything from You. I just want to be free from this guilt and condemnation. The enemy  knows my weaknesses and preys on me through them. And I know I am guilty and should be punished I just can't seem to resist these temptations. Comfort me Lord, please help me, I know I need You... In the name of Jesus I ask these things now. Thank You my Father God. Make it so...

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1John 1:8-9 (NKJV)  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment