Monday, January 27, 2020

HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Who is like the wise man? Who knows the explanation of things? Wisdom brightens a mans face and changes it's hard appearance."  (Ecclesiastes 8:1) (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, thank You for all my blessings... I know all good things come from You and You are a generous giver. You gave Your only Son, the first of all Your creation so that we might have life and have it in abundance. Your Word says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." (James 1:5) (N.I.V.) Today, I ask for wisdom and understanding that I can share with others and bring glory and honor to Your name. There are so many things I want to know and believe, things the world distorts and confuses. Help me with my unbelief. Bless me with wisdom and understanding in the name of Jesus, our Lord and our Savior. Make it so, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment