Tuesday, February 2, 2016

YOUR INHERITANCE?

Dear Grandkids,
 I spent most of my life working and lived paycheck to paycheck just like my dad and his dad before him. Our family had no 'wealth' to speak of. If only they were taught the biblical principles of how to become wealthy things would be so much different for all of us today. But now, we have the Word of God to guide us and set us on the right path. Even though I am just learning how all this works, I have not been in lack for years since I began to understand that God give us the power to become wealthy and we only need to follow His instructions to prosper.
I offer no excuses to you now for not having much to leave behind for all of you except that I have had to deal with personal issues that have held me back from experiencing God's best for my life. I will talk about these 'issues' later. At the time I am writing this letter to you the only thing I have to leave behind is a small tract of land and the mineral rights that go with it. And it's not even paid for yet. But I am only 60 years old and by the grace of the Lord I hope to have this paid off before I die. And what ever possessions I have accumulated at that time you are all welcome to split up between you. But the 'real' wealth I am leaving you is not silver, or gold, or precious gems, or a bunch of hundred dollar bills hidden in my hiding places, but it is the wisdom that is found in God's Word. I can't stress this enough to you! If you follow God's ways you will become as wealthy as you have the faith to become. The way you do this is first you 'must' believe that He is God and He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Then thank Him for answering your prayers, not for 'money' but for blessings, prosperity, freedom, security, contentment, joy, peace of mind, provision, more than enough of every good thing to be a blessing to others by giving and sharing, there by bringing glory and honor to His name. That's what you should pray for not "Lord please give me a million dollars", no, listen kids, you need to ask for what is in His kingdom and believe me, there is no such thing as money there. So, when you pray for the things in His kingdom all these other things will be added to you in this life.
I will give you an example of how this worked in my life. Not many years ago, about five to be exact, I started a blog and I posted almost everyday. I got up early before I had to leave for work and wrote down my requests and prayers to God. I read the Word and shared that with whoever would read it. I prayed for exactly what I told you to pray for and I thanked Him before I received anything. That's what 'faith' is, believing 'before' you actually see it be real in your life. Well, after one year most of those prayers were answered, I had quit my cigarette habit the first month, I was able to retire the sixth month, I was a blessing to people I didn't even know by giving consistently, even when I was on unemployment I gave 10%, then out of the blue, I got a financial break through of $108,000.00 which was more money than I'd ever seen in my hand at one time in my life. Those are just a few of the things God made happen for me. And I am not perfect person, I am a sinner, even today I struggle with sin but I confess those sins and weaknesses, all the selfish desires, all the wrong thoughts I have, everything I do I know is not good and try to do better. I confess all these things to God and He forgives me. Much the same way your mom and dad and me will forgive you of whatever you might do that is bad or wrong because we 'really' love you. But God loves us even more. So know that there is nothing you could ever do to stop God from loving you and caring for you. Believe me when I tell you that He does not want to see any of us begging for food and living in lack and poverty. Remember, He is your heavenly Father, your Creator and your Source for all good things. Talk to Him now and you will have whatever you ask for in faith believing.
There is so much more I can't wait to tell you but for now you can practice talking to your heavenly Dad, in Hebrew they call Him Abba, which means Daddy. So, my advice to you if you want to be 'rich' in this life is just ask your heavenly 'Daddy' for the things in His kingdom and wait. You'll see what I'm saying is true.    I love you, Grandpap

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to you forefathers, as it is today."   Deuteronomy 8:18  (N.I.V.)

"A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous."  Proverbs 13:22   (N.I.V.)

"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes other will himself be refreshed."   Proverbs 11:25  (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for all our blessings, especially for Your Word that gives us wisdom and instructions on how to prosper and be secure and not lack any good thing. Thank You for loving us even when we are bad and don't listen to You and for setting us on the right path when we ask. Help us to learn more about Your kingdom and how it works in our lives now so we can experience true joy and peace and prosperity. You are awesome Father God! Thank You Abba Father for answering our prayers and watching over us and keeping us safe and happy in these last days before You come back here and gather all of us to Yourself... In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to Your Word make it so.....Amen        

No comments:

Post a Comment