Tuesday, March 17, 2015

NO CONDEMNATION?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. [John 3:18.]
For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and death."   Romans 8:1-2  (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, for Your Word and all the peace and comfort and wisdom and joy it brings us. Help me to know and understand that I am not condemned for my sin any longer and to not feel the guilt associated with it. Jesus took my sin on Himself and received the punishment due me. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! I praise Your Holy name! I am free! No more guilt and condemnation. Help me to now be a better person, to bring glory and honor to Your name. This is the Gospel (good news). This is what no other God can do for us but our Lord, our King, our God, Jesus, the Messiah. Thank You Father for sending Your Son to die for our sins in our place. In the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen...  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment