Sunday, March 15, 2015

GOD'S GIFTS TO US WHO BELIEVE?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Now about the spiritual gifts (the special endowments of supernatural energy), brethren, I do not want you to be misinformed."  1 Corinthians 12:1  (Amplified Bible)

"But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit.
To one is given in and through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] a message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] a word of knowledge and understanding according to the same [Holy] Spirit;
To another the working of miracles, to another prophetic insight ( the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose); to another the ability to discern and distinguish between [the utterances of true] spirits [and false ones], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, to another the ability to interpret [such] tongues."   1 Corinthians 12:7-10  (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior I thank You for Your Word and all the blessings that come from it to me. I pray and ask that You please make known to me what gifts I have received from Your Holy Spirit. Help me to understand the power given me so that I can use it to bring glory and honor to Your name and enjoy the blessings that come with it in this life. To share and use for good, and to be a blessing to others. Give me courage and boldness and a knowing in my heart that this gift is from You to me. Thank You Father God for being my Healer, Provider, Protector, Savior and God. Thank You for wisdom, peace, freedom, health, joy, love, provision, abundance and Your amazing grace and forgiveness. I also pray for the love and respect of my children and grandchildren and that You guide and protect them through all the rest of their days so that they might have all the blessings of Abraham. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord, make it so....   

No comments:

Post a Comment