Friday, August 15, 2014

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"O my people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old----what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, His power and the wonders He has done."  Psalm 78:1-4 (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for all the blessings I've known. For my children and grandchildren, for the place where I live and the beauty that surrounds me. I know You have a wonderful plan for me I only wish You would tell me all about it now so I can look forward to seeing it happen. But then it would take all the suspense and mystery out of life and the joy that comes from experiencing Your miracles when they do happen. And they will happen I'm sure. The waiting is the hardest part. Patience is a virtue I know and it is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Help me through this trying time in my life and give me solutions to my problems. Thank You for being my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Make it so.......


PRAYER FOR JEWS AND  CHRISTIANS PERSECUTED EVERYWHERE

Father God, I pray that You protect Your people who are undergoing severe persecution in all parts of the world. Open the eyes of the people who are doing these evil things and let then know that this is not Your will but the will of the enemy, the devil, the accuser of the brethren. The one who 'comes to kill, steal, and destroy'. Let them wake up from the evil sleep they are sleeping and know that You are God and there is no other! Destroy the evil within them and set free the captive souls that they are. Protect those who serve You Lord and show Yourself among these evil doers. Strike down the murderers and rapists and the ones who behead the little children and commit unspeakable atrocities to Your own people. Release the Pastor in Iran, Sayeed Abadini, who is now under death threats by radical Islamists for being a Christian believer. Help us to defeat our enemies and bring peace to people who love You and worship You, the true God, Yahweh, and Your Son Yeshua, Jesus the Lamb who takes away the sins of the people.... In the name of Jesus. Make it so.....   

No comments:

Post a Comment