Thursday, June 19, 2014

PRAYER FOR DAD

UPDATE

Dad is with out pain and seems to be doin quite well despite his condition. He says that he feels well(so far), he gets around real good and still does chores and goes out for what ever they need. He seems calmer than normal and more relaxed than I've seen ever. But he still seems to have his moments with poor drivers and slow people, cold food, and bad meat. But anyway, we still love him and let him know. That's all we can do.
He was baptized on Father's Day this year on his request. I had the honor over putting him under for the Lord. Now I feel better that he will be in heaven waiting for the rest of us. It was so cool that my youngest brother also went under for the Lord at the same time! What an honor for me. 

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Lord God for answering my prayers. Thank You for Your mercy and grace and all my other blessings. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and God. Make it so....

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."
What does man gain from all his labor at which he toils under the sun?
Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.
The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises."   Ecclesiastes  1:2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment