Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SIN DONE AWAY WITH?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

....."But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."   Hebrews 9:26-27


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for Your Word. It's so comforting to know that You love us so much that You made a way for us to have life after this life and a wonderfilled life that will never end. Help me through the rest of this life to do what pleases You despite my sinful nature and selfishness. Bless me with all good things in this life so I can be a testimony to Your goodness and love to others who don't know You yet. Thank You for being my Father, my "Abba", my Provider, Comforter, Councilor, Protector, and Healer....I love You Father God and My Lord Jesus, and thank You Holy Spirit for staying so close to me in these last of the last days. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.....     

No comments:

Post a Comment