Saturday, November 9, 2013

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, for the wise council and comfort that we find in Your Word. Thank You for Your love and for all my blessings. You are awesome! I praise Your holy name! I lift my hands to you LORD and shout 'Thank You Father'! That You love me and are watching over me and helping me even though I don't feel it all the time. Please let me hear Your voice and see Your smiling face looking toward me. Help my faith grow and help me to share Your Word with others who need Your comfort and council and who long to know You and want You in their lives. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sin and for the gift of "Righteousness" in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Thank You for the teachers who preach and teach Your Word with accuracy and zeal in a way we can understand. Thank You for being my Councilor, my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment