Thursday, August 20, 2015

"LET THE LION ROAR"

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Then the LORD said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you."
" I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."     Genesis  12:1-3  (N.I.V.)

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THE JEWS?

 I have wondered about this for quite a long time and just got my answer after reading the book "LET THE LION ROAR" by Derek Frank and his wife Francoise. This book takes us back 4000 years and retraces the steps of the early people that God chose to be His own, the Israelites, the seed of Abraham. It tells how God dealt with His people and their disobedience, how he scattered them and then regathered them from all over the world back to the land of Israel. How the early Christian church persecuted them and demonized them for generations after the "reformation".  This book clearly explains the reason for anti-Semitism, (Jew hatred), and how we as Christians can repent for our wrong thinking about God's chosen ones, the Jews. Everyone who calls themselves Christians should read this book and pass it on. This book will change your mind if you have been taught to hate, revile, shun, or seek to destroy the Jewish people....

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Yeshua, Jesus, I thank You for Your Word and the people who teach and preach it so we can understand the truths that You have given us. Thank You, thank You and thank You! Help me to bless Your people Israel in whatever ways I can and however You empower me to. Teach me more Lord, I want to know and share this with everyone....... I "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure. Psalm 122:6  (N.I.V) Thank You Lord for blessing me in all kinds of ways, for health, peace, prosperity, joy, love, and protection from all sorts of accidents, illnesses and attacks by the enemy. Thank You Father God for watching over my family and blessing them also with the all blessings of Abraham. In the name of Yeshua, our Lord, our King and Messiah... Make it so   

No comments:

Post a Comment