Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SPEAK IT OUT LOUD!

SPEAK THE WORD YOU WANT TO BE?

God spoke 'everything' into existence and He also created us in His image. So, I reason that we have some of the same power of God in us through Jesus Christ our Savior. I have noticed that the things I talk about the most seem to happen, good or bad... When I say to myself or someone else things like, "I always seem to get a cold or flu this time of the year." I come down with a cold or flu... So now I  say to everyone reading, "I am immune to colds and flu by the stripes Jesus I am healed of all sickness never to have a cold or flu again. Make it so in the name of Jesus!" Or when I say to myself or others, "I seem to get depressed and don't feel good about myself because I have done wrong and feel guilty." Now I say things like, "I am forgiven of all my sins, God loves me no matter what and He will help me to be a better person and to bring glory and honor to His name and I thank Him for all my blessings." Or I might say, "I never have enough money." Then it seems I'm always broke before my next payday or find myself lacking something that I need or want... So I start saying, "The LORD is my shepherd I shall not want....." I have memorized the entire 23rd Psalm and I say it out loud everyday and guess what? It works! The Spirit that God is, works in us when we 'speak' His Word. If you haven't yet tried this do it and do it everyday and watch what happens.... It does take some practice so start today!

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitude of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."   Hebrews 4:12-13  (N.I.V.)

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD my strength and my Redeemer."   Psalm 19:14 (N.K.J.V.) 

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You for Your Word and the Spirit that helps us to understand it... I thank you for the preachers and teachers that remind us of the power we have in our tongues by the blood of Jesus. Help me Lord to use the power You have given me to do good and share this with others who believe in You so they can see Your blessings in their own lives and experience all the good things You desire for us to have. I love You Lord and I love Your Word. Help me to be a better man and share this wonderful knowledge. Make it so in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior...

No comments:

Post a Comment