Thursday, August 2, 2012

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER?

"And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkeness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature."
Romans 13:11-14

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for helping me to understand Your Word and take it into my heart where it will grow and I can be a part of Your Kingdom.  Help me to share what You teach me with others and share my joy with people I don't even know. Thank You for watching over my family, children and grandchildren, friends and associates. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment