Saturday, December 31, 2011

Feel Led

I just feel led to share this scripture with everyone again because I believe it is a very powerful scripture when said outloud or written down. I need all the blessings I can get from God and dont mind shareing that . I believe if we bless each other with this God given scripture we can call down the awesome blessings of God for each other. The Word says that if two or more believers come into agreement for anything in the name of "Jesus" it will be done for them. I want to be blessed with peace of mind, freedom, love, joy, health, prosperity and abundance. "Blessed to be a blessing" to others, to bring glory and honor to God and to enjoy all the blessings that the Father has in store for me, His child. Do you want the same things? If you do, then let's agree together and ask God in prayer in the name of JESUS.  Let me know if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment